The ingredients are simple:
- 1 package of pre-made sugar cookie dough
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 2 tubs of cool whip
- Fruit of your choice, sliced into bite-sized pieces if needed (we used strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and kiwi)
- Press 1-inch balls of the sugar cookie dough into cupcake tins. Lining the pan with paper cupcake liners is optional. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Whip the cream cheese, and then mix in the cool whip.
- Once the cookies are cooled, dollop a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture onto each cookie.
- Top with fruit and enjoy!