Love music? There are many wonderful opportunities to see a summer concert outdoors in our area. Bring a picnic, lawn chairs or a blanket, and let the kids dance on the grass while you relax and enjoy the entertainment. We will continue to update this guide throughout the summer.
Note that performers may change or concerts may be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather.
NARA Park hosts concerts throughout the summer at the Amphitheater. Parking is available at the upper fields parking lot, 75 Quarry Road. Admission is free for many concerts; check individual listings.
- June 10: BonJourney Concert
- July 6: Vanessa Trien & the Jumping Monkeys
- July 8: xTreme Queen
- July 22: Draw the Line - An Aerosmith Tribute
- August 5: Stifler's Mom - Ultimate 90s Experience
- August 12: A Decade of Soul
- August 19: Into the Floyd - The International Pink Floyd Experience
- August 26: Heartless-Tribute to Ann Wilson
- September 9: Richrath Project 3:13 REO Speedwagon Tribute
The Bedford Recreation Department hosts a free Summer Concert Series on Mudge Way on Thursday evenings at 7 PM.
- July 7: Cold Chocolate with Special Event - Pony Rides
- July 14: Stacy and the Party with Special Event - Trackless Train
- July 21: Club Soda with Special Event - Pony Rides
- July 28: Tom Bruhl Trio with Special Event Bubbles McGee
- August 4: Martin and Kelly with Special Event Trackless Train
Concord Recreation holds free summer concerts in West Concord. Rideout Field will transform into a place to jam with the whole family. Concerts are held several Thursdays this July from 6-9pm.
The Concord Main Library usually holds free weekly outdoor summer concerts for children of all ages.
The Nashoba Brooks School hosts a family-friendly fun Summer Concert Series at The Discovery Barn Thursdays this summer from mid-July through mis-August. Season passes and weekly tickets are available to purchase in advance.
- July 14: Renee Tatum
- July 21: Kaiti Jones
- July 28: NorthStar Duo
- August 4: Fabiola Mendez Trio
- August 11: Ball in the House
- August 18: Ward Hayden & The Outliers
The Lexington Bicentennial Band free summer concerts are on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM at Lexington High School Quad
The Lexington Chamber of Commerce sponsors a Summer Concert every Friday evening July-August at Emery Park at Depot Square at 6:30 PM.
- July 1: The 215th Army Band
- July 8: Classic Groove
- July 15: Soft Touch
- July 22: TBD
- July 29: Ben Rudnick & Friends
- August 5: TBD
- August 12: Gypsy Six
- August 19: TBD
The Metropolitan Wind Symphony holds a series of outdoor summer concerts in Lexington during the month of July.
Lincoln Parks & Recreation holds a series of free outdoor summer concerts at Codman Pool in Lincoln. All concerts begin at 6:00 pm at the Codman Pool on Ballfield Road. Concerts are free, pool may be used during the show for $5 per person.
- July 13: Grayson Ty
- July 20: Classic Grove
- July 27: GUMBO, Music of New Orleans
- August 3: Throwback to the 60's
Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary holds a series of occasional summer concerts. Information on 2022 concerts is not yet available.
The Maynard Community Band holds occasional concerts throughout the summer. After two years, they will finally be back at Memorial Park in Maynard for summer concerts.
Erikson's Ice Cream holds occasional summer concerts with Mr. Vic. Information on 2022 concerts is not yet available.
Macaroni Kid Acton-Concord-Bedford-Lexington is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun events and information for local families.
We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week, and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve thousands of families in Acton, Bedford, Boxborough, Carlisle, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Maynard and other surrounding communities.
Subscribe today to receive our email newsletter every Thursday!
Advertise with us to connect with thousands of local families!